Anxiety and Depression
Postpartum Depression Support Group Helps and Connects ParentsWhen Gina Petti's dream birth didn't go as planned, she felt unexpected disappointment and strong emotions. That's when she turned to Virtua's postpartum support group for help.
Read Gina's Story
Join the TLC for Parents Support GroupGet some TLC (talking, listening, and caring) at a professionally run support group for pregnant people and new parents. This free and confidential support group provides a forum to help you openly express your feelings and gain support from others.
In the TLC for Parents support group, you'll receive:
- Comfort, support, and assistance from TLC experts
- Information about emotional and physical changes experienced before and after giving birth
- Support and understanding from other new parents and health care professionals
- Assistance in appointment scheduling with mental health professionals, if necessary
- Additional support through follow-up telephone calls
- Education on treatment options for people experiencing depression or anxiety